Friday 3 April 2015

Body Shop Sale Haul

Recently The Body Shop released an offer code for 40% off all items on their website including sale items, it would have been rude not too, right?! I managed to restrain myself and only buy a few bits and pieces but I could have chucked so much more in my basket.
So let’s start with a couple of things I have used before. I picked up the Tea Tree Cool & Creamy face wash and the Camomile Cleansing butter. I love both of these items and so does my skin.
Next up I had to pick up the Raspberry Body scrub. It was in the sale and I have heard so much about this since it was released last year and I have to say all the positive things I have heard are so true. This stuff smells so good! I will post a more in depth review soon so keep your eyes peeled!
And last but not least you cannot do a Body Shop haul without picking up a pot of body butter or two. These were in the sale and with the discount code it made them less than £4, when you consider they were originally £13 these were an absolute bargain! The scents that I chose were ‘Frosted Cranberry’ and ‘Peach’ and oh my they smell delicious!!!

Did you pick up anything in The Body Shop sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment